Add Your Vessel to the Fleet
Purchase a New Vessel
- Sailboats and Powerboats
- 3 years old or newer
- Ideal configuration: 3 cabins/ 2 heads (or larger)
YOUR VESSEL DETAILS
- Off set your costs! Let your boat make you money while you aren’t using it.
- Tax deductions! *Speak with your tax advisor
- Professional vessel management team! Let someone else take care of the maintenance so you can simply enjoy your boat (eliminate the time and energy it takes to address everything from the engine, to the rig, to routine cleanings).
- USCG & Los Angeles County Beaches & Harbors Rules and Regulations – BPY monitors all rules and regulations and ensures that they are being followed. New charter vessel approvals can take 6 months or longer and they are not guaranteed. Blue Pacific can get you up and running right away.
Blue Pacific Yachting Accolades
- 5-star rating on Yelp
- Over 30 years in business
- Long term staff and long term vessel owners
- Proud member of the LAX Chamber of Commerce
- ASA (American Sailing Association) certified school
- US Powerboating certified school
- “LA’s Premier Boating Classes, Charters, & Club”
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals. If you're just starting out or hoping to increase your experience level and skillset, we'll get you there. Blue Pacific Yachting Saiing School has served the Marina del Rey community for more than 30 years. Sailing, powerboating, trips to Catalina Island and the Channel Islands, yacht racing classes, spinnaker clinics, catamaran courses, docking clinics, instructor certification courses — we cover it all. We are proud to be LA's premier boating destination.